Autumn Dreams

The Autumn weather has certainly arrived as has the dreaded manflu virus! I was meant to run a 10k race today but a chesty cough & snotty nose put an end to that plan of action. I have felt very disappointed after training hard but there is another race on the horizon for me with the Stowmarket Scenic Seven next month so all is not lost. For today however the chilly weather has got me thinking once again about cozy sofas with snugly throws & comfy cushions. As soon as Autumn arrives with its frosty mornings I start thinking a lot about fireplaces in interiors as I posted quite a bit on last year.    A fireplace is a must have on my list for my dream home.  Next week ill be starting a series about dream homes as some of my favourite bloggers & designers join me here to chat about their style & what inspires them & what their dream home would be like.  I will also be spilling the beans on my dream home & what interiors inspire me too.

Textural country living room | Country living room ideas | Country Homes & Interiors | Housetohome


No comments:

Post a Comment