Back to Nature



Bedroom mood board - Back to Nature
Bringing together the earthy tones of nature with this gorgeous tree design bed from Shawn Lovell Metalworks. The Felding bedside lamps are from the Potterybarn & match the mood fantasticly. Both the vases come from Crate & Barrel, I favour the Butani Grand vase in the terracotta with laminated banana bark veneer. Behind the vases is the Grasscloth wallpaper from The Camoshop & I have teamed this with fabrics from Layla Grayce oat linen & sand linen from the Serena & Lily collection. The novality owl clock is from a company called Mercant Retail & the LED holiday glass lanten is from Bed Bath & Beyond.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I'd love to have a bedroom like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, I love four poster beds and this quirky design really caught my eye

    ReplyDelete