Moodboards Monday - Shabby Chic Bedroom

Hello & welcome to another Moodboard Monday Challenge. Todays challenge was for a shabby chic bedroom so I enjoyed this challenge being a huge fan of all thats shabby chic & you will not be disapointed with the inspirational boards the girls have put together for you today some gorgeous ideas from the very lovely ladies,
Laura at http://dreamboxinteriordesign.blogspot.com/
& Jessie at http://www.mixandchic.com/


Moodboard Designer - (me) Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors

              Moodboard Designer  - Laura from Dreambox Interior Design


Moodboard Designer - Jessie from Mix & Chic

Thank you once again to the lovely Laura & Jessie for stopping by with thier inspiration.
If you want to be inspired a little more with all that is shabby chic check out the shabby chic page by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.
Thanks
Sarah xx

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE those dresses and flowers Sarah!
    Thank you for having me again
    Laura @ Dream Box Interior Design.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are a bit lush arent they so pretty. I love your moodboard its wonderful to have you & I cant wait for you to join me for Friends Feature friday xx

      Delete
  2. I like the stone wall and the cupboard that you picked. Lovely moodboard.

    Thanks for having me over, Sarah!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining me Jessie a beautiful board from you as always x

      Delete
  3. They are all so lovely. I think Rachel Ashwell needs to worry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you its certainly been an enjoyable challenge this one

      Delete
  4. Oooh, this is gorgeous, Sarah. You have such a good eye at putting different looks together. Yup, Rachel Ashwell has you snapping at her heels!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah shabby chic is so swoon worthy id have my whole house in this style if my partner would let me x

      Delete