Vintage blush



Well the count down to Christmas is pretty much apon us so thought it was time to theme the moodboards & finds towards the Christmas theme and with all this talk of pink roses I thought it only right to have a bit of pink in the mix. So my moodboard today is pink and gold. A femine and vintage feel, I love gold and pink together.



I thought I would throw in this festive heart for good measure that I found on Amazon. A friend of mine has a one of these hanging in her kitchen all year long, hers is in white and it looks fabulous hanging at her back door. she has lots of quirky pieces around her home. Maybe in the future she will let me share her home with you.
The pink and gold bauble I found on Ebay along with the gorgeous pink and gold wreath and the candles.



No comments:

Post a Comment