Lets get the party started!

So we have barely finished unwrapping our Easter Eggs & already we are thinking of the next bank holiday in 4 days time for the royal wedding. I do love a fairy tale wedding especially one that gives us the fairy tale ending with a princess. I can remember the wedding of the late Princess Diana & prince Charles (ok I was only 5 at the time) but I can remember having a street party & everyone being in the spirit of things. Somehow there doesnt seem quite the excitement this time around, maybe it because I am all grown up & fairy tales & princesses arent so compelling but seriously people its a royal wedding of our future King surely we should all be a little more excited! Well I am going to kick off some celebrations here on my blog this week with everything wedding themed with a couple of exciting interviews lined up with a wedding planner & a bridal jewellery designer. So ice the champagne girls its time to celebrate princess style.




1 comment:

  1. I remember the wedding of Princess Diana too.. can't wait to see Kate's dress, she always looks flawless. xo

    ReplyDelete