tea pots

Sorry that I have neglected my page for a couple of days but I have had friends visiting from Spain  & I havnt seen them all in a couple of years so its been a well overdue catch up over a cup of tea & being the proper English girl that I am I do love a cup of tea & these fabulous teapots from  http://www.pageonedesign.co.uk/are just up my street, or should I say (pardon the pun) they are just my cup of tea!
The teapot below is a Charlotte di Vita Original!"Going Out" by Rosina Wachtmeister retailing at £45.00. Water Lillies - is one of three miniatures depicting Monet's Master Pieces.

This is also a  Charlotte di Vita Original!"Tiger Kitten" by Clare Maddicott retails at £45.00 comes complete with Orange box and Charlotte di Vita Coat of Arms tag and Orange booklet.
So whether you just like a cup of tea in some style or you just want a piece of desirable artwork to take centre stage in your kitchen these fabulous teapots are definatley a must have. Check the http://www.pageonedesign.co.uk/website for their full teapot range.

No comments:

Post a Comment