Picnic On The Beach

Now this is the way to picnic in style. On the beach with the sun blazing down while sitting on the comfort of some beautiful scatter cushions, the warm sand between your toes. How very bohemian hdont you think? Especialy with a bit of acoustic guitar playing while you sip your sangaria. It just goes to show you can have a lovely table scape even on a beach picnic, simple yet beautiful. Although sand in my sandwiches has always slightly taken the fun out of beach picnics.
I found this lovely photo over on designaddictmom.& thought what a lovely image it was to leave you with for the weekend. Happy Fathers Day have a great weekend whatever you do x

4 comments:

  1. This looks so inviting. I was even thinking of giving my garden a beach theme (I live in a market town!), well why not? We can all dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect place for a picnic, so relaxed and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. It looks such a private spot it's almost like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am putting a huge "LIKE" button on this post. :)

    What a gorgeous soothing image. I would love to picnic at that spot.

    ReplyDelete