Sneaky peek at my online Boutique


Thought I would leave you with a bit of a tease this weekend. Plans are coming together for my online boutique that should be up & running very very soon so thought I would give you a little sneak peek at a   couple of the lovely things I have on order from Charlotte Macey Textiles......





There is also aprons, bunting & tea towels as well as a new range of bathroom accessories from soap dishes & dispensers & a range of ceramics but I have to keep some pieces a secret dont I ;)
But there is something for the little chef's in the family too.......


How cute is this little chef's hat & apron from The Kids Cooking Company? These are also available from my store & will be available on the online boutique, they also do cooking bowls & spoons for kids too.
 Have a great weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the pillows - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous!! I follow Charlotte Macey's blog and her items are adorable. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Union Jack pillow and the pretty teapot warmer!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable things...I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete