Cosy Coffee Shop Moodboard

It's been a little while since I posted a mood board so thought I would leave you for the weekend with one I prepared for a cosy coffee shop. I have a crazy few days ahead so please excuse the lack of posts over the coming days's I am off out tonight for a friends leaving do as she is moving away to Devon next week so think there will be a few tears later & then tomorrow I am off to V Festival in cChelmsford. Among the line up there is Rhiana, The Script, The Wanted, Scouting for Girls, Ellie Goulding, Eminem, Calvin Harris, The Saturdays...the list goes on & I have to say I am very excited especially since last year I missed out. Its a fun packed couple of days but Monday my partner goes into hospital for a knee operation. I have to have him there at 7.00AM (harsh with a hangover) & I am a nervous wreck about it, not looking forward to seeing my baby in pain. However while I am on my bedside vigial the lovely Joanne Sizer will be popping in with her very 1st post of her new series on FTI 'Jo's Fabulous Finds' I cannot wait to see what she has up her sleeve for you. Take care of my beautiful friend & show her some love.
Have a great weekend all
Sarah xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your'e in for a tense but great weekend, the knee op will be fine, knee's are funny things, my hubby has got a dodgy one! xx

    ReplyDelete