Friends Feature Friday with Hannah's bun's

Welcome the lovely Hannah Jones the talented pattiserie chef fromhannahsbunsblog. for today Friends Feature Friday & a big congratulations to her with her new weekly newspaper column Hannah's Kitchen xx

Hannah Jones


                                        New York Themed Hen Cake
This cake was so much fun to make and I can't wait for you to see the pictures!! A friend of mine asked me if I could make her friend a cake for her hen party.  She told me that she was to get married in New York and if I could theme a cake around New york. I said yes and gave it a go.  I started to think about what New york was famous for "The sky Line" and "yellow taxi cabs I thought. So I got to work and looked up on the Internet. Everything on this cake is edible which I love!! The girl I made out of sugar paste and tried to get her to look as much like the bride as I could but also keeping with my cartoon character figures.  I hope you like " Have a nice day now!! :)

Hannah











Check out Hannah's youtube cookery lesson below for Focaccia

No comments:

Post a Comment