Create A Magical Christmas

Well with less than six weeks (yes you heard me right 6 weeks) until Christmas I thought it was about time I pulled my act together with a special series of creative ideas on our build up to the festivities. So I will be trauling the web & various shops to bring you inspiration & do-it-yourself ideas. So from baking to making with your own Christmas decorations & ideas for table settings every Monday will now be a 'Make it Monday' with this new series Create A Magical Christmas.

Choose a bold natural tree | Handmade Christmas decorating ideas | Christmas crafts | Christmas | PHOTO GALLERY | Country Homes & Interiors | Housetohome
 But dont you worry Jo's Fabulous Finds will be back every Monday in the New Year with more Fab Finds for you. If you cant wait that long then pop on over to Jo's blogpage www.houseoffabulousfinds.blogspot.com/ & keep updated with her there xxx

3 comments:

  1. All I need now is a large glass of Baileys!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe - this photo makes me want a pretty fireplace to decorate! sigh, someday? oxox tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful festive decoration. I so wish I had a fireplace to decorate. Thanks for your visit and comment :) have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete