My Boutique Pick Of The Week

Well its just 33 sleeps now until Christmas, so for my boutique pick of the week I will be  show casing Christmas inspired products from my new online store

This weeks pick is this beautifully hand stitched santa sack from Charlotte Macey Textiles. Each has an appliquéd patch of spotty cotton and is decorated with a spotty pudding and "bring me some figgy pudding" stitched handwriting. They are £22.00 available now from the boutique finishingtouchinteriorsboutique. 
Santa sacks measure 46cm (w) x 60cm (h) and are washable up to 40°C.




This week I have had another new project on the go in the form of becoming a publisher of a new online newspaper
                'The Decor Design Rambler'
a daily newspaper with up to date posts on interior design, art & design & architectural news & tips. The newspaper is made up of news & blog posts collated from my Twitter news stream. Click on the link to see the paper for yourselves.

http://paper.li/sarahlougibbs/1321893056
 Please click on the Twitter link to become a follower & keep your eyes peeled your blog posts may be featured in The Design & Decor Rambler
http://twitter.com/Sarahlougibbs

2 comments: