baby its cold outside



Its definatley hot chocolate weather now. Its snowing outside not quite enough to settle but its making me feel festive. I am suffering a bit today after yesterdays hen do. The lovely Joanne Sizer my gorgeous friend who was my guest writer for 'Jo's Fabulous Finds' gets married on Tuesday. We had a wonderful relaxed spa day followed by dinner & drinks..one to many drinks! 
 So today is a pyjamma day, I am putting my feet up & chilling on my squishily comfy new couch with a scrumptious hot chocolate in hand. So why not come join me for a chat on Facebook 


or fire some questions at me over on Formsping

Ask me anything you like http://www.formspring.me/SarahatFTI

check out....
My Boutique Pick Of The Week....
......Well it has got to be this cosy hot water bottle cover. Beautifully handmade by Charlotte Macey Textiles its just the perfect antidote for chilly winter nights or pyjamma days like today. 
Enjoy your Sunday
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment