Holidays Are Coming



I love Christmas, I think it has to be my favourite time of year. I have so much going on in the week up to Christmas this year, a hen do, a wedding, a birthday meal, as well as a girls Christmas meal get together & not forgetting all the family get togethers, just the thought of all this partying wares me out ....& what about all the outfits I will be needing??
This weekend though is all about the children, they are setting up an icerink on the market square & will have real reindeers so we will be paying a visit before heading off to the cinema to see Arthur Christmas. We have to go buy our tree too, i cant wait to decoarate it with all out handmade decs.
ok so its now just 19 sleeps until the big day...& counting. I'll leave you with some festive mantlepiece inspiration (well I cant resist featuring a few welcoming fireplaces) xxxx




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love love Christmas decor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Arthur Christmas - it was really cute!! The countdown certainly has begun for us too :) Love all your mantel inspirations! XOLaura

    ReplyDelete