Moodboard Monday - Retro hotel Room

Good morning all & welcome to the second of our Moodboard Monday challenges. Welcome again to Laura from dreamboxinteriordesign. & Jessie from .mixandchic.who join me in the challenge. Also a very warm welcome to the lovely Allie from desiredesigndelight.
who also joins us today for the Retro hotel room challenge. A huge thank you to all the girls for thier hard work on this project. So lets take a look at the inspiration now!

Moodboard Designer -(me) Sarah from Finishing Touch Interiors
                                           http://www.finishingtouchinteriors.co.uk/
Moodboard Designer - Laura Adkin from Dreambox Interior Design

              Moodboard Designer - Jessie Kok from Mix & Chic
                                                            http://www.mixandchic.com/

                          Moodboard Designer - Jessie Kok from Mix & Chic
                                                            http://www.mixandchic.com/
Moodboard Designer - Allie McWatters from Desire*Design*Delight

Hope you enjoyed our inspiration today
xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love all the proposals, but I think the first ones is best for a hotel room.

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a great post I have ever seen. Its an amazing experience. I would like to visit it again and again. because I need some more information. Now a days people are in to the habit of making posts. I think it would be a good inspiration for them.
      Hotels In Bhubaneswar Near Airport

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having me over, Sarah! This is both fun and challenging at the same time. :)

    Have a great week!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic and I have to say a retro hotel room is tricky so everyone has done a fabulous job. I'd love to contribute an Australian perspectie to these moodboards and plan on creating a moodboard for the pink challenge. How can I enter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful retro style mood boards! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having me Sarah -this was great fun :-)

    Laura
    Dream box interior design
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be happy to stay in any of those rooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    B&B in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete