Moodboard Monday


Think pink for breast cancer awareness with today's
 pink challenge 
Last year I designed this pink inspired room for breast cancer & decided to host a competition here on my page to design a pink inspired moodboard. 



So lets take a look at the enteries below & get inspired by some fabulous designers while raising awareness for such a moving cause. 
...............



4th Place


3rd place
Vasudha Narasimhan 

                 


                               
         
2nd Place
Laura Dreambox ID

                                          


                  1st place
                    www.amandacarolathome.com
                 
                                                                





I am presently working on some crockery designs for my online homewares store to help raise money for The Pink Rose Appeal which is the breast cancer unit at Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridge. I have been working on the designs with my close friend Alice from Paint-a-pot-ceramics & the mugs & tea cups will be available to buy in the next couple of weeks. All my profit from these products will go towards the Pink Rose Appeal. I am also in talks with a local textile designer to design some more products for Project Pink so watch this space....
                         www.finishingtouchinteriorsboutique.co.uk


Pink Rose Appeal





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous winner, fabulous cause. Thanks to all your hard work Sarah :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much!! I had a blast working on that inspiration board and it is an honor to be chosen for 1st place.

    ReplyDelete