Friends Feature Friday

Welcome to this friday guest writer the lovely Hannah Jones from Hannahs Buns who made all the scrumtious delights last week for my Pink Rose Tea Party.......

                                              Pink rose tea party


A good friend of mine and the owner of finishing touch interiors ask me quite a while ago to help her with a charity event she was to organise.  She was to hold a tea party to raise money for Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridge.  Sarah wanted me to make some cakes and pastries to give to the guests with their tea and coffee.  The event was a great success and she raised over £500 for the hospital which is great. I made cupcakes, brownies, lemon and fruit tarts and carrot cake which Ive been told by many people its the best carrot cake they have ever tasted. Which pleases me so much I can't tell you. So here are some pictures I hope you enjoy looking at them and thank you for reading.  Hannah's Buns signing out! ;)






                                    
ps...Hannah really does make the BEST EVER carrot cake
Sarah xx
     Thank you so very much Hannah for all your hard work for the pink rose tea party xxx
Hannah is also featuring today over on my cookery blog sharing her corn bread recipe pop on over to check it out
http://sarahjosephscookerycorner.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment