Thinking Pink Tea Parties

Sometimes I find & save images that I love (I cant remember where I found this one sorry). With my Pink Rose Tea Party just over a week away I have been thinking a lot about pink table scapes. 


Being that the tea party is to raise money for the breast cancer unit at Addenbrookes hospital the theme of the day is obviously pink pink & a little more...you guessed it PINK. My gorgeous friend Katie hires out wedding chair covers & is coming along & lending us her chair covers (complete with pink sashes) for Free!
Cotton covers with fushia sashes
(A huge thank you to Katie, please visit her website for details of her services - www.katieschaircovers.co.uk )
Katie is also very kindly lending me her gorgeous cake stands too, its going to look stunning I cannot wait to show you pictures.
 Also I have the very talented Hannah Jones from Hannahs buns supplying various delights to fill those pretty cake stands. fingers crossed for a successful day to raise lots of money. 
 










1 comment:

  1. I looked at Katies website - really lovely and im sure the day will raise loads of money.
    ps. Did you receive all the info for the F.F.Friday post?

    ReplyDelete