Anna Bird Textiles

I am very excited to be introducing some more products to the Boutique . These gorgeous hand printed designs come from Anna Bird Textiles & include some beautiful printed cushions, aprons & tea towels & I will be adding to the range in coming weeks with her cute toy bags & peg bags.



To view the full range visit the boutique by clicking here the link below

    Finishing Touch Interiors Boutique


Later in the week I will be hosting a give away of one of Anna's lovely cushions over on my Facebook page, so if your not a follower of Finishing Touch Interiors Facebook page pop on over & become a liker so you dont miss out on this fabulous give away.
Click link below


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog you have created here I am excited that I found it and have already hit the followers button. Please accept my warm invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me, too. Have a great day, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete