The Princess & The Pea

It is fair to say I havnt been sleeping well lately & considering I have a brand new mattress you would think I would have a perfect nights sleep. Dont get my wrong its a very wonderful mattress generally yet somehow night after night I just cant settle comfortably...why is this? I have come to the conclusion being that I am a Sarah (and Sarah means princess I will have you know), that someone may have put a pea under my mattress to test me out. You remember that fairy tale story dont you about the princess & the pea? This little gem of a story by Hans Christian Andersen reveals the ultimate test to find out whether or not a girl is a true princess buy hiding a pea under several mattresses to see how she sleeps, you get my point here. Ok so I am not really a true princess (although Neil says I am his...) He certainly isnt putting vegetables in my bed to text me but I am having sleepless nights thats got me thinking of my perfect snuggly bed, so I have popped on over to Pinterest this morning for a little pinning madness & here's my favourites. There is a bit of shabby chic loveliness going on in my theme with layers of gorgeous bedding.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment