Garden Party

To be honest im craving a little alfresco dinning! I have a garden under construction for a second summer running &  I am desperate for a beautiful space in the sunshine. Somewhere I can sit with a glass of Pimms & lemonade, BBQ smoking & kids playing. I have been very drawn to all that is British this summer maybe its all this hype around the Olympics & The Jubilee mixed with my love of vintage style that has made me feel so nostalgic. Images everywhere of quintessentially British tea party's themed in red, white & blue are dominating style magazines & blogs, but when I saw these zesty garden images it reminded me how much fun you can have with colour in the garden. Pops of  vibrant bright's bring these spaces alive. 

Alfresco outdoor dining | Outdoor rooms | Gardens | Image | Housetohome
Summer garden with picnic table | Garden ideas | Picnic table | Parasol | Image | Housetohome

No comments:

Post a Comment