Hotel Tour

Last week I spent a couple of days up in county Durham as I went on a factory/showroom tour with one of our kitchen suppliers (I'll tell you more about that tomorrow) but this is the beautiful 16th century hotel that I had the pleasure of staying at. 

headlam hall hotel

The Headlam hotel is an independent family run hotel in the picturesque hamlet in lower Teesdale midway between the towns of Darlington and Barnard Castle in County Durham, North East England. Headlam Hall enjoys an excellent reputation for high standards of accommodation and cuisine, combined with helpful and friendly service. The main bedrooms where I was staying offer period decor, elegant fabrics and furnishings (some antique pieces too) in keeping with a traditional country manor house. It really is quaintly English. Some rooms (like the Poppy room I was staying in) have four-poster beds and all have either rural or garden views. I had never had the pleasure of sleeping in a four poster bed so this was devine. Each room is unique character and charm. So lets take a tour around shall we.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment