colour inspiration

Thank crunchy its Friday at last, it feels like its been a long week this week with a lot going on with work. I have the weekend off but its no rest for the wicked as tomorrow I am up early for a 10K run. I have a race in just over a week so I need to clock up some practise miles. On Sunday I am taking the kids out rollerskating as a pre birthday treat for my son who is going to be 13 next week. (Where has the time gone...a teenager!!), anyway on with some Friday colour inspiration.....

               Blue & Yellow

Contrasting colours such as cool intense blue with warm sunny yellow are a great way to make a statement.

Yellow hotel-style bedroom | Modern bedroom ideas | Ideal Home | Housetohome

Modern blue living room | Living room decoration | Living room colour theme | Image | Housetohome

Pattern-filled bedroom | Decorating ideas | Livingetc

Iconic British living room | Traditional living room ideas | Heritage | Ideal Home | Housetohome

No comments:

Post a Comment