Ecclectic House Tour

I just had to post about this gorgeous house, its ecclectic mix of contemporary, retro vintage & a little bit of shabby chic all mixed in is right up my street. I am a huge fan of ecclectic style, mixing things up for a totally individual & personal style. This house has a little bit of everything I love. I could totally live here, but then where would be the fun of me putting things together myself hey but you get the idea this house completely scores 10/10 for me.
Open-plan kitchen | Glass work top | Kitchen | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome
Range cooker | Kitchen | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome
Dining table | Dining room | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
Wood burning stove | Living room | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
Iron bed | Bedroom | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
Wallpaper | Bathroom | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
Guest bedroom | Pink bedding | Bedroom | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
Gazebo | Garden | PHOTO GALLERY | Style at Home | Housetohome.co.uk
                                                                                Images sourced from House To Home

No comments:

Post a Comment