Bedroom Inspiration


I have finally launched collections of bedroom's & home office's  here at Finishing Touch Interiors. Interior Design has always been my biggest service & just over 2 years ago I launched Finishing Touch Interiors with bathrooms being my speciality working alongside Premier Interiors Kitchens not only as a designer still for them but sharing the showroom itself, teaming up together as sister companys. Now I have launched ranges for the bedrooms as well as for office design in an exciting expansion of my business. So for the next few weeks ill be giving you some inspiration on these gorgeous spaces. For today I will give you a sneak peak at a small selection of the bedroom's from the collection with more reveals over the coming weeks.... 









No comments:

Post a Comment