Christmas Colour Inspiration

Id like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas just incase I dont get a chance to pop my head in again, with it only being 4 days away & so much to prepare & baking to do I am wondering if I will have 5 minutes to sit & browse my beloved blogland!!! I have just braved some last minute food shopping & quite honestly feel a little frazzled from the madness of it all. Well tonight I am going to make a gingerbread house with the kids & if I do get a chance I will post some pictures. For now Lets just sneak in one last Christmas colour inspiration with some Glamourous Gold. 

Gold table linens give some luxury & sparkle to a table setting dont you think? why not match with white for a really glamourous look.


Glamorous Holiday Gala
Dark grey and black Christmas dining room | Dining room | PHOTO GALLERY | Homes & Gardens | Housetohome.co.uk

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Sending my best wishes for the happiest holiday season ever !!

    ReplyDelete