Pretty Dressing Tables



I spied this beautiful dressing table over on my friend Jessie's blog 'mix and chic', & it really got my heart a racing. This is truely gorgeous. I worbled on about dressing tables sometime ago, a pretty little space I feel that every girl should have in her bedroom. Somewhere to sit & do your hair & makeup with lots of pretty things surrounding you. Some years ago every girl had a dressing table in her bedroom & they are certainly making a come back now. I certainly couldnt live without my lovely little dressing table. 

This gorgeous dressing table however belongs to Australian designer Lucy Fenton,

To take a tour of her house pop on over to mix and chic.





Here's some of my favourite dressing table images to get you inspired........


Pretty floral bedroom dressing area | Decorating ideas | Country Homes & Interiors | Housetohome

Pretty bedroom dressing table | Bedroom storage ideas | Dressing table | Housetohome

Pretty bedroom dressing table | Dressing room table idea | Bedroom furniture | Image | Housetohome

Bedroom Dressing Table | Bedrooms | Design ideas | Image | Housetohome.co.uk

                                 These pretty images thanks to 'House to Home'

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous pieces of furniture and accessories! love them all, need to pop in to the bedroom and have a tidy! ;)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post on dressing tables. I'm glad it looks beautiful. I love all of them. Thank you for contributing this informative post.. I like the most very first dressing table with big mirror because i like big mirror. See more please click here

    Regards
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete