UKs Most Loved Interior Designer


I have barely stepped off the aeroplain from my Holiday & shaken the sand from my flipflops, but I just had to dash on over here to my blog to deliver some exciting news.

        In the rescent #Bestof #14daysoflove campaigne.......


...... I have only gone & bagged myself Most Loved Interior Designer for my design company #Finishing Touch Interiors

          Thats the Most Loved Interior Designer in
                the UK!!!!!!

 I nearly fell off my sunbed when I heard the news last week & touching back down in Blighty this morning has certaibly re-stoked that excitement. It is a reward in itself that I do a job I totally love, but its completely mind blowing to be rewarded in such a big way like this. It really makes all the hard work worth while thats for sure. I just cannot believe my luck. A huge thank you to everyone who has supported me.

Well now that I have shared my fabulous news I am off to catch up on some much needed beauty sleep since I didnt even grab 40 winks on the night flight back & I am a little like the walking dead right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment