Rain Rain Go Away Come Again another Day!!!!!

I have to say I am most disapointed that the weather has changed from sunny to rainy so quickly. I was really hoping to get out into the garden & get some potting done. I have sweet peppers, cheery tomatoes & strawberries to make a start on. I have been getting a little excited as our patio slabs arrived yesterday & I am so keen to get going on a few garden projects. Looks like it will be potting herbs for the kitchen window instead....

Pinned Image

I'm still searching for inspiration as I still have potted plants to think about for the patio area & with a fairly small area I have been thinking about creative ideas to utilise my space. Remember the ladder idea from my previous post, well here's lots more inspiration thanks to my fabulous Facebook friends 'Love For All Seasons' ....
                                                        lets have some ladder love....






No comments:

Post a Comment