Its Cocktail Hour

Its nearly the weekend & I must say I am more than ready to unwind, I am so frazzled. I Have been working like a trooper its been so busy, not that I am complaining but working until late on design plans to keep up is burning me out & I have also been trying to fit in painting the showroom. I hope to get more done when the showroom shuts Saturday afternoon ready for my new tile clapper boards & door racks to be installed.

So much going on & not enough hours in my day. I think I could do with some time to chill out with a glass of something special...well I think I have earned it......

St-Germain, Gin, and Plum Cocktail

Cocktail recipe:-

* Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
* Add St-Germain (elderflower liqueur)
*  Add gin and shake vigorously.
* Strain into a glass, add plum slices, and serve.






While on the subject of cocktails lets take a look at some cool cocktail trolly's that I found on Pinterest


lots of cocktail bar trolley ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment