Winning News

Well its been a very exciting couple of weeks for me to say the least. .

Firstly can I say a huge thank you too everyone who took the time to vote & leave some fantastic testimonials for me the other week at The Best Of, I really appreciate it. 

Due to the surge in voting activity we managed to nudge ahead at the end.....and WE WON, we were national winners named UK's most loved interior designers for the second year running. This is totally amazing for us. Importantly its recognition for the team & all the hard work they put into making the service what it is. Thank you some much!

That's not all either....I have only been asked to host my own design show   (yes way)   for Star Radio. 
This is such a great opportunity for me & I cannot wait to get the program ideas put together. 

(Podcast's from the show will be downloaded here for anyone that misses it).

I also have another project in the pipeline to launch at the end of the year but presently that is all top secret so watch out for little teasing snippets. 


Thank everyone
Sarah 
xxxxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment