lounge inspiration with shades of grey

I have been chattering about my ideal kitchen space but today I'm looking at inspiration for my perfect lounge space. I always work with a very neutral palette for walls & large furniture pieces as it leaves scope to add in colouring accessories with the changing seasons if I get a little bored. But colour is important to me, I love a light & fresh space with lots of bright pops of colour. Lets be honest we have enough dull & overcast days in this country so bringing some fun & bright colour into spaces to cheer things up feels important to me. Right now I'm loving pale grey & cream painted walls & then adorning them with bright art prints. A corner sofa is a big must have for me if the space allows it & right now I'd choose a grey finish & smoother it in brightly coloured cushions in blues, greens, reds, oranges & yellows to really liven up the space. Some deep chocolatey toned furniture prices for warmth & contrast would perfectly finish of a space, oh & a fireplace, you know how I live a fireplace! 



No comments:

Post a Comment