my new obsession

I have got a bit obsessed lately with fish tanks in kitchens. I have always loved the tranquility of a fish tank (not so much the expense & maintenance of taking care of it), but I could just stare at one for ages its so therapeutic. But when I found these images a few months ago I just totally feel in love. I have this real love of the beach & the sea & really like the thought of bringing it into the home. The beautiful aquatic colours that are so pretty & calming. I have to say this is now a must have for my dream kitchen.  



My ideal kitchen would have many features beside a fish tank but one things for sure it will have fresh & bright cabinetry with a colour pallette of blues & greens.

Here's a little inspiration.....  



love these beautiful tiles





No comments:

Post a Comment