Holidays are coming......

It's been a while since I posted, life has been a little busy to say the least. But then having a little browse on Pinterest this morning & all the Christmas images got me inspired again. 


This couldn't scream comfort more if it tried. What a cosy scene it is, my obsession with fireplaces really does get me dreaming at this time of year. An open fireplace, a comfy sofa with snugly blankets & cushions the perfect space for a cold winters evening. I have to say we are approaching my favourite time of year & I'm already starting to feel excited planning the works Christmas do. The holidays are coming......

2 comments:

  1. I love that nugly corner! Oh how awsome. Di@Cottage-Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To produce this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, price-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete