Samantha Robinson at Adaanddarcy

Its been a fantastic Christmas, I have really enjoyed spending some quality time with family and friends especially as it has been such a busy few months what with starting the business, So its been hard to find time to relax and finally having chill out time has been bliss. I started decorating the house though yesterday with a fresh lick of paint ready for me to put my house on the market in the next few weeks. Its scary and exciting as I have lived here for over 10 years and I am making the big step of moving in with my partner Neil. My house is to small as we have 3 children between us so we need something bigger. We decided to sell my place first and move into his for 6 months or so why we look for something new and then try and sell his house. Its going to be a hectic year once again but will all be be worth it.

Well anyway less about me and more about some lovely finds, Kellie over at http://adaanddarcy.blogspot.com/   has these beautiful Samantha Robinson tea cups and tea pots as well as watermelon bowls now available instore. I love the bright coloured patterns especially the orange. Id quite like a few of these tea cups in my cupboard and think I may be doing some online ordering very soon.



sources adaanddarcy

No comments:

Post a Comment