Featured Designer - Christian Lacroix

ED1011_Talent_Lacroix_001.jpg

French couture designer Christian Lacroix is hailed as a fashion world genius with his brand The House of Christian Lacroix with lines in both women & menswear and accessories, eye wear as well as fragrance's. But he is also recognized for luxurious interior design with a collection for Designers Guild including Fabrics, Wallcoverings, Rugs and Cushions. Now he has launched a new collection for Sicis. Lets take a look at some of his gorgeous new pieces. 



ED1011_Talent_Lacroix_003.jpg
I love this gorgeous leather Jeanne Daybed

ED1011_Talent_Lacroix_006.jpg

This elegant Antoine chair is classic & chic. The deep red fabric shouts luxurious.  
ED1011_Talent_Lacroix_008.jpg

The Julien l’Argentier sofa above is my favourite from the collection a classic style sofa with a modern twist. 

5 comments:

  1. Not too sure about these pieces, not really my taste but they do say "quality". I own a Christian Lacroix watch, and it's the most expensive item I own. That's when I was in full time employment, had plenty of cash and a lovely large house that was worth a few bob - oh how times have changed!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very cool stuff. I have not seen his work before. So thank you for introducing me to a new to me, creative designer! Really like his use of color and pattern! Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is amazing ! i love these styles :) i wanna have all of them HAHA :D nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe one only piece as the center of attention, but too much Lacroix is tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing furniture! I love that red chair!

    ReplyDelete