Christmas dining inspiration

You may have noticed but things have gone a bit Christmassie themed around here in the past week. Ok so we arent even in December yet but its under 30 sleeps away & I am starting to feel a little on the festive side. Shopping has commenced already I am taking my mum to Cambridge next week to hit the shops in a big way...excited...VERY! (I totally love Christmas shopping, chosing pressies for everyone). But lets move on to the serious subject of table arrangments. How gorgeous is this table setting? I love the feel of the whole room, the chocolate walls & gold touches. Its a warm & luxurious feeling space & the table to me is just perfect. Not to over the top but just enough decoration to be a winning table scape. The gold napkins against the delicate flowers in the small glass bottles look stunning. ...oh & lets not forget the cosy fireplace!!!!

Christmas dining room | Timeless Christmas decorating | Homes & Gardens | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome.co.uk
Christmas dining room table | Timeless Christmas decorating | Homes & Gardens | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome.co.uk



Dont forget my Christmas Give away, scrowl down the page to previous posting for full details. Have a great weekend xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment