Whats Cooking?


image source- The kids Cooking Company
 I have have told you many times before how I love to cook & bake with my son & have already added a page here on my blog devoted to the very same thing with 'Cookery Corner'.
Well Now 'Cookery Corner' has moved to its very own blog page - take a sneak peek! 
       http://sarahjosephscookerycorner.blogspot.com/
          
Its my little space to share recipes I have tried out with my gorgeous son Joseph. I love cooking & its such a great way to spend time with your kids. My aim as a mum is not just to teach my son to bake but to learn about food & about measuring as well as about healthy eating. Hopefully I will learn a thing or two as well. This year I want to learn to grow some of my own foods ( a big challenge as I have never done this before) & the new blog is a document of our learning journey.


The lovely & talented Hannah from blogpage hannahs buns will be featuring with her own weekly posts sharing some recipes, tips & what she has been up too. As you already know Hannah is an increible pattiserie chef & she featured here once a month as a guest writer for Friends Feature Friday. 

All the cookery products are available on The
http://www.finishingtouchinteriorsboutique.co.uk/
from adorable kids character chefs aprons & hats, to bowls & spoons, cookery books & cooking mixes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment