Feeling Blue With Home Plans


Ive talked before about my love of blue. Its the colour of the sea & sky. Tranquil & calming its considered beneficial to the mind and body. Maybe thats what draws me to it so much & I really wanted it to be part of our new colour scheme.  


My partner Neil spent some time in Australia & has some very happy memories from there, so I also wanted to capture some inspiration of these happy times for him & blue will certainly evoke his senses to this. 
(We have a pact that when the kids are older we will travel around Australia in a campervan. I have never been to Australia but desperately want to go.)

I also have a bit of a thing lately for stripey wallpaper. Its very popular right now & maybe its the nautical feel that blue stripes arouse that makes me want to incorporate them. With so many gorgeous designs its hard to narrow the choice down.


Wowee striped wallpaper from Wallpaperdirect | Striped wallpaper | Statement wallpaper | Feature wallpaper | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome
classic blue stripe deckchair

No comments:

Post a Comment