Friends Feature Friday

Well Happy Easter to you this wonderful Good Friday. Today my feature friend is the lovely Pen from http://rosalily.blogspot.co.uk/
Have a great weekend all xxx


Spring and Summer are still the most popular seasons to get married.  Lets face it everything looks better when its bathed in sunshine.  I got married in July on probably the hottest day of the month.  Back in the eighties dresses that resembled "meringues" were on trend and mine was no exception. This selection are just a few of my favourites for today's bride.



My own personal hair style for the big day would be swept up and beautifully messy, these I love

Flowers are very personal and just about anything goes, sometimes simple and understated always look stunning, especially a huge bunch of "babys breath" that will look spectacular




My ideal cake?  Anything unusual would be at the top of my list.  I went to sugarcraft classes and once you have all the tricks of the trade, icing and decorating your own cakes is not that difficult, I wish I had these skills back in the 80's as I would have made my own!  These ones I love for their uniqueness



These last three images are ideas taken from pinterest (a fantastic resource for just about anything). A loving message on a tie (image sarah1), sweet hangers with the names of the bridesmaids on them (image sarah2), and a simple and effective idea for an outside celebration (image sarah3).













If you are getting married soon I hope that this has given you some inspiration for your big day. x

2 comments: