Bathroom Inspiration

I have to say this bit of bathroom inspiration cheered me up no end. I design bathrooms & kitchens all day long & as far as bathrooms go people tend to opt for your basic white pottery (mainly due to cost). Although white does look beautiful I have to say, I do really love love love this very retro 50's feeling  bathroom. I adore the pastle yellow bath against the cute pink walls. Not sure this is a look I would get away with at home with 3 boys but trust me I would if I could.

Pink bathroom | Country bathrooms | Colourful bathrooms | Housetohome

2 comments:

  1. This is completely gorgeous, and because the colours are muted they work so well. I wanted a claw foot bath for our renovation but couldn't get one to fit at the right price :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it such a pretty space, you really need a large bathroom for a claw bath to work properly (one day hey Pen)

    ReplyDelete