FRIENDS FEATURE FRIDAY

Welcome to Hannah Jones from Hannah's Bun's for some scrumptious cake inspiration! You can also find Hannah over on my other blog today 'Sarah & Joseph's cookery corner' sharing her Bluberry Muffin recipe pop on over to check it out. xx
                                    
                                          THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR CAKE
                                                        


The hungry Caterpillar was the  choice of cake for one of my niece's 4th Birthday this year. So that it was I gave her and she really liked it.  My wonderful boyfriend made the leaf out of wood for the cake board and I covered it with icing and painted the leaf with edible paints.  I made the Caterpillar out of fondant and the same with the food around the cake. I wanted to get the colour as close to the colours in the book as I could so I painted them all by hand. I hope you like it, I felt a little bit of an artist making this cake with all the painting I done for it but I think it gave the cake a better look. Would love to know what you think of my take on The Hungry Caterpillar. Thanks for your time Hannah x






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment