Magical Mosiac's

I found these fun & simply stunning images while browsing blog land this morning with my cup of tea in hand. I was completely bowled over & could not pass up the oppurtunity to show these off. Designing bathrooms for a living & having a bit of a thing for beautiful mosaic tiles these stunning spaces really tickled my fancy. The time that must have gone into the planning, designing & the creating of these beautiful mosaic muruals is most certainly worth the end results they are truly gorgeous pieces of art for the bathroom.




I love this fresh & zesty shower design  what a wonderful way to wake up with a morning shower 



Again with this apple design it is another fresh & fun design



I love this clever river view what a fabulous idea to lay back in the tub to this amazingly realistic artwork 





                                                                                                                                               Images sourced at Belle Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment