Create this boutique style bedroom:-
This bedroom was designed by Interior design student Georgie Posthelwaithe & this space really does say hotel chic. The soft dusky pink walls against the grey & navy gives a very luxurious & sophisticated feel.
1. Most important a big comfy bed is key with a large statement headboard.
2. A false wallpapered wall behind the bed is a great alternative feature from a headboard.
3. Choose statement accessories, matching table lamps & an eye catching piece of art work.
4. Have built in wardrobes, you can match in streamlined fitted furniture or opt for individual pieces but include matching side cabinets.
5. Dress up plain bedlinen with luxurious cushions & throws.
6. opt for luxurious & sophisticated colour schemes, black & white schemes with golds or reds, more muted greys & silvers with soft pastles or neutral brown tones enriched with golds.
here is some inspiration from 'House To Home' ..........