Cosy Country Style

My style taste is very mixed & ecclectic as you already know, but I think the seasons make a real impact to what appeals to me. In spring & summer I am drawn to beach style interiors where as in the autumn & winter months I become drawn to the cosiness of country interiors. Snuggly sofas with pretty floral cushions & wool throws, roaring fireplaces, bare brick & exposed wood beams. Its a delightful & appealing style. With dark, frosty nights drawing in its all about snuggling down on the sofa with loved ones for me. When its cold outside I cant help but long for cosy interiors, especially if I have been out for a run on a bleak, foggy evening I just want to come home to a hearty dinner, relax my muscles in a hot bubble bath then snuggle down on my comfy sofa with the family. You have to admit what ever your personal taste these images are very cosy & appealing.

Natural living room | Image | housetohome.co.uk
Colourful country living room | Country living rooms | Living room ideas | Housetohome
Country living room | Decorating ideas | Living room furniture | Image | Housetohome.co.ukColourful living room | Spring decorating trends | Image | Housetohome

No comments:

Post a Comment