- 270g packet (6 sheets) filo pastry,defrosted if frozen
- 410g jar mincemeat
- 125g (4oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 8 x 7.5cm (3in) Yorkshire pudding tins, brushed with butter
- Set the oven to Gas Mark 6 or 200°C. Cut the stack of filo pastry sheets into 10cm (4in) squares. Cover with cling film while you work with them.
- Layer up 4 filo pastry squares in the base of a tin, brushing each layer with butter and arranging the pastry at alternate angles, like the points of a star. Repeat with the rest of the pastry to make 8 tarts. Bake for 10 mins until crisp and golden.
- Spoon the mincemeat into the filo tarts and push several cranberries into each one. Bake for 5 mins, just until the cranberries are softened slightly