launch party



Well as promised I am going to share some snaps from the launch of the brand new Wingspan Bar. Hidden in the vaults beneath The Angel Hotel the bar has been decorated in vinatge aviator style   & the bar itself has been cleverly created from half an aircraft engine.


Take a sneak peak with me at some fabulous interior finds including this coffee table created out of part of an areoplane wing


      ...and this gorgeous chandellier made of bottles



As well as chairs covered in old sand sacks


Each individual cubby hole has its own curriosities to find, its a very comfortable & grown up style the perfect place for pre dinner drinks





Food was prepared by the hotels new head chef Jay Scrimshaw
(runner up in Gordon Ramseys show last year)
Here he is talking about his food & creative inspirations including some rather scrumptious bacon donoughts (YES bacon & they were awesome.)


And here's little ole me chatting about interiors & my popular blog posts


Here I am again with the lovely Elaine Carr from
The Best Of Haverhill
(my friend & mentor)




I would like to say a huge thank you to Aime & Matt from Montage Communications who arranged the whole event. It really was a fantastic evening guys thank you xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment