The Angal Hotel

After this weeks post on the launch of the wingspan bar at the Angel Hotel I thought I would share a few more images from the hotel. you see the lovely people at the hotel put me & my partner up as guests for the night & the room we had was amazing so I decided to go with a follow up post & some sneak pictures


I have to say this was the comfiest hotel bed I have EVER stayed in, it was heavenly. But its the stunning en-suite bathroom that blew me away, check out the gorgeous tin bath & the huge walk-in shower.... 



The bath tub was very deep I almost needed a life jacketespecially after taking a dip after several glasses of champagne...


I loved the rustic feeling tiles against the copper bath a beautiful colour pallette.

The Gough family who owns The Angel also owns the SaltHouse Hotel in Ipswich we will take a little snoop at that next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment