Kitchen Inspiration


I have bleeted on many times about my love of open plan kitchen - dining spaces. After all a kitchen is the heart of the home & a dining room is for entertaining so to bring the two spaces into one is a sensible thing to me. Why be stuck in the kitchen cooking with your guests in another space or family at that matter. Being able to entertain while cooking, friends sitting round enjoying wine while you are busy beavering away on dinner that's how I want things.
This stunning space below decorated in a neutral grey, black & white colour scheme has a really light, airy & spacious feel. I love the quirky lighting.

Open-plan kitchen-diner | Grey kitchen colour ideas | Colour | Design | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this kitchen looks fantastic. I love how open it is

    ReplyDelete