Interiors in a box

With all the excitement recently with the UKs most loved interior designer win & a brand new design show for me to host I thought I'd show a bit of love back for all your support. So for the next few weeks I am slashing the prices on my in a box interior design services.

                               i am offering over a whopping 50% off 

                                          But what is interiors in a box?


Its basically a do it yourself option where you will get the guidance to put your interior design schemes together. You will receive in your special box a furniture/floor plan, a vision mood-board, as well as fabric, flooring & paint swatches & a shopping guide of where to get your items & how much for. There will be a guide to help you pull your dream space together with tips & advice. All I need from you is to answer our questionnaire & send over some photos as well as measurements of your space (we can guide you through this step so don't worry) 

This offer won't be up long so contact me by email sarah@finishingtouchinteriors.co.uk 


                                            Was £250.00 now just £120.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment